*black and white gif of a skinny white couple engaging in sexual activity*
spring awakening covers // spring awakening cast members singing songs from other roles in the show (with duncan and jenna as exceptions)
- Mama Who Bore Me - Jonathan Groff
- Mama Who Bore Me (Reprise) - 2nd National Tour Boys
- All That’s Known - John Gallagher Jr.
- The Bitch of Living - Lilli Cooper, Phoebe Strole, Lauren Pritchard, Jenna Ushkowitz, Eryn Murman, Remy Zaken
- My Junk - Taylor Trensch, Justin Scott Brown, Chase Davidson, Ben Fankhauser, Anthony Lee Medina
- Touch Me - Krystina Alabado and Andy Mientus
- The Dark I Know Well - Ben Moss and Andy Mientus
- The Guilty Ones - Duncan Sheik
- Don’t Do Sadness/Blue Wind (genderswap) - Emma Hunton and Blake Daniel
- Left Behind - John Gallagher Jr. and Lauren Pritchard
- Totally Fucked - Robi Hager
- Whispering - Emma Hunton
- Those You’ve Known - Skylar Astin and Lauren Pritchard
- A Comet On Its Way - Andy Mientus, Taylor Trensch, Matt Shingldecker (from the SA workshops; replaced by The Bitch of Living)
- Touch Me - Jennifer Damiano
- My Junk - Jenna Ushkowitz
- Left Behind - Gideon Glick
On a scale of Diana Goodman to Melchior Gabor, how well are the ghosts of your loved ones advising you in concern to your suicidal feelings?
the Act 2 Moritz Hair
here we have John Gallagher Jr, Blake Bashoff, Brian Charles Johnson, Gerard Canonico, Iwan Rheon, Wolfgang Turks, Taylor Trensch and Coby Getzug
I have accidentally stumbled upon a book with some early drafts of Hugo’s works, and the OFPD scene was there. Roughly translated:
On the first floor they’re about to shoot Enjolras. Grantaire wakes up and says: I am with him. Shoot me.
Enjolras grasps [?] his hand.
'Thank you,' says Gr.
And hold on, just imagine this: Grantaire stands in front of the guns and says “I am with him. Shoot me.” He doesn’t announce his support for the cause, only his allegiance to Enjolras. And it seems that he doesn’t even want to die with him, because he doesn’t feel like he’s worth it. He rather hopes he can die instead of him, or at least before him. As if he was saying “If you want to shoot him, you’ll have to shoot me first.”
Grantaire doesn’t say anything to Enjolras, so he’s probably looking at the soldiers the whole time. And here we have Enjolras, who sees Grantaire, whom he used to scorn so often, consciously choosing to die for him. And acting as if he thought Enjolras would let him be executed right there in front of him. So he has to do something to let him know that he doesn’t really think Grantaire is good for nothing, that he accepts him, that he’s grateful. So he grasps his hand. And Grantaire, surprised, finally looks him in the eyes, and understands everything. And he says: “Thank you.”
OH MY GOD
*cries forever and ever*